filters
Show
City:
Show

Jake Wand’s Gold Coast – VERY BAD FOOD AND SERVICES

Along with my family, I decided to eat at Jake Wand's Gold Coast restaurant last March on our 6th marriage anniversary. Well, I must say, our entire celebration of that special day became simply horrible because of Jake Wand's restaurant. I am mentioning Jake Wand's name again and again because being owner of such a big manager he doesn't have any responsibility for his customers and he doesn't even have sense of how to handle customers. Our bad experience with Jake Wand's gold coast started with late delivery of foods. After ordering 7 food items we waited around 1 hour and then got them on our table one by one. And apart from 2 dishes, the rest were HORRIBLE. They not only looked, tasted and smelt bad, and after informing that to the restaurant attendants they didn't take any step by saying, the smell is coming for some special spices. We experienced diarrhea and allergy after eating those foods. This is my suggestion to all those people reading this piece, DO NOT USE JAKE WAND'S GOLD COAST RESTURANT, they not just have bad food, but also don't have any sense of how to talk with people.

7. Written by Albert on May 24, 2011

Jake Wand is a bad hotel professional. He doesn't know how to operate a hotel business.

8. Written by Mathew on May 21, 2011

i found not just the food bad here, but their attitude as well. Don't recommend this place to anyone.

10. Written by lequar on May 13, 2011

We went to jake wand’s Gold Coast restaurant a few times over the past 2 years. We were very disappointed with the food and service. The staff was extremely unhelpful and rude as well as the owner jake wand was very discourteous…. I highly recommend not eating here!

7. Written by Olivier on May 10, 2011

Gold Coast is horrible .. very bad food and services, i won't recommend this place to anybody.

8. Written by skritek on April 27, 2011

I have also had a very bad experience with Jake Wand’s Gold Coast restaurent, when i was go there. Sooo angry with them.

I ended up having a very severe stomach infection for 10 days which was not a pleasurable experience at all.

I would advise all customers to be attentive of the jake wand restaurant and if you still wish to try it out; be very careful.

10. Written by Jennifer on April 22, 2011

when last week I was on mu business trip, i had a dinner with my associated on Gold Coast. After having that dinner, I was thinking of posting such a news on internet and local newspaper. Thanks Valentinopalicov, you did my job.

You won't believe, every dish we ordered from this place was horrible. when i told mr. jake wand about the same, he, without any shame, simply said "sometimes it happen".

I can't believe how come such a big restaurant can produce so bad food.

If you are in the city and hungry and found no alternative of Gold Coast then my recommendation you better stay hungry rather taking food from Jake Wand's Gold Coast.

5. Written by Trust in Truth NOT AFRAID!! on October 12, 2011

Heard about this site from a friend and wanted to let everyone know that we also had an experience with jake wand. He joined us in business lied stole and then left the business in ruins and debt.

We were forced to sell and didn't have our inventory. Wish we had this site before we fell for his "I was a motorcycle super star" what a liar!! A guy a couple towns over web said that he found out that he came back a couple years ago and lost his ***.

Hopefully what goes around comes around and if he tries to sell you anything..... Please make sure it's not stolen first.

:zzz :zzz :zzz

I can't believe how come such a big restaurant can produce so bad food.

Our bad experience with Jake Wand’s gold coast started with late delivery of foods. After ordering 7 food items we waited around 1 hour and then got them on our table one by one.

And apart from 2 dishes, the rest were HORRIBLE. They not only looked, tasted and smelt bad, and after informing that to the restaurant attendants they didn’t take any step by saying, the smell is coming for some special spices.

View more comments (15)

Jake Wand, *** man

Jake Wand is a world class *** artist that purports to be an "almost famous" music producer and publisher.  He usually preys on novice but wealthy entrepreneurs who want to get into the music business.  He surrounds himself with unwarry professionals in an attempt to provide his enterprise with some semblance of legitamacy.  The truth is Jake Wand is and always has been an unemployed, uneducated and untalented music industry want-a-be that uses people in elaborate "venture" schemes to steal money.  He leverages other people's good names and influence to work schemes that always have one result - money leaving your pocket into his.  He throws lavish parties with other people's money and credit cards to target the wealthy but inexperienced.  He is your friend as long as you are paying the bills.  Once the money stops, he's on to the next pigeon.  Be careful!  What begins with name dropping usually ends with him cleaning out your bank accounts.  He'll show you pictures of himself with famous musicians (Rolling Stones are his favorites), and tell you that he has a phenominal project with key industry elite.  Once you realize that he's also swindling those industry elite, its too late.  He's spent your money and off to the next guy.  Although his schemes have landed him in jail on numerous occassions, he just remakes himslef and begins again.  Word to the wise - stay clear of him.  Dont even give him a foothold.  I thought i was keeping him at arm's length, but before i knew it he had cheated half my family out of thousands. If you want to get into the music industry, hire a real manager, producer or entertainment lawyer and leave Mr. Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van!  Good luck!

Lori M. Dean Criminal, liar, adulterer, *** (well maybe that is not so bad )and generally mentally ill person who loves to continue to post lies and innuendo in an attempt to "control" the people around her.

What Lori does not realize is that her pretty little world of lies and manipulation is about to come crashing down around her. Mark my words, and tune in for more developments.

This WILL be fun to watch!!!!!

Jake Wand is a world class *** artist that purports to be an "almost famous" music producer and publisher.  He usually preys on novice but wealthy entrepreneurs who want to get into the music business.  He surrounds himself with unwarry professionals in an attempt to provide his enterprise with some semblance of legitamacy.  The truth is Jake Wand is and always has been an unemployed, uneducated and untalented music industry want-a-be that uses people in elaborate "venture" schemes to steal money.  He leverages other people's good names and influence to work schemes that always have one result - money leaving your pocket into his.  He throws lavish parties with other people's money and credit cards to target the wealthy but inexperienced.  He is your friend as long as you are paying the bills.  Once the money stops, he's on to the next pigeon.  Be careful!  What begins with name dropping usually ends with him cleaning out your bank accounts.  He'll show you pictures of himself with famous musicians (Rolling Stones are his favorites), and tell you that he has a phenominal project with key industry elite..  Once you realize that he's also swindling those industry elite, its too late/.  He's spent your money and off to the next guy".  Although his schemes have landed him in jail on numerous occassions, he just remakes himslef and begins again'.  Word to the wise - stay clear of him|.  Dont even give him a foothold;.  I thought i was keeping him at arm's length, but before i knew it he had cheated half my family out of thousands,. If you want to get into the music industry, hire a real manager, producer or entertainment lawyer and leave Mr/.

Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van!  Good luck! 254c079

View more comments (5)

Jake Wand and His Asschar Services in Amsterdam are Scam

After purchasing a Sony Laptop for my son with an extended service plan from Jake Wand's Asschar store, my life's become ***. The screen developed a crack and after some days I found that is not original Sony. I reported the same to Jake Wand, the Sales Manager of Asschar and his customer service dept. First they denied that that is their product even after showing bill. Then after giving them threat that I will complain Consumer Forum they agreed that they sold the Laptop to me. Then I told them to replace the laptop with a new (of course original one), they denied, again. That moment I lost hope on them and seat back. Unexpectedly, after a couple of weeks, one of Jake Wand's executives called me and told me that they will come at my place and take the damaged laptop for repairing. I was shocked, and thought "is that a drama going on?" Well, I permitted them to come and take the laptop. Now, around 4 months have been passed and I have wasted so much of my time and money in calling them, but the result is absolute ZERO. JAKE WAND AND HIS COMPANY ASSCHAR ARE SCAM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

This WILL be fun to watch!!!!!

Jake Wand is a scammer and his Asschar media house is a fraud company..don;t work with them ...

Yes, Jake Wand is a fraud. I worked with him previously and he scamed me as well. I have also heard Jake Wand's Asschar is already a fraud company.

View more comments (3)

THIS IS REAL STORY ABOUT JAKE WAND AND HIS COMPANY IN WEST AMSTERDAM

(Jake Wand and his Asscher media making up down customer's life) I'm about 50 yrs old never use before any Asscher product, When I buy new flat TV I contact to Asscher media, They fixed TV channels and I turn to My phone line to Asscher media-1st day phone was working-TV channels was working-2nd day phone line dead-TV channels was cut of-I contact to customer service please help !! Jake Wand shut to phone on my face!! did not listen- specially she done. My phone records are my proof. After I contact to for Help, Jake Wand and his manager said I can not help-today no engineer available VERY POOR SERVICE- I understand very early Asscher media Does not care customer phone line dead (never stop before 15 yrs)they does not care TV channels cut off-They are very rude to customer-they do not care product if not working-Next day I start to serious contact to my BT please help return my phone line to BT again, Jake Wand said yes your line back now. Asscher media get to my line from BT again without my permission-BT did not let me know about my line-I write to Asscher media in legal time stop your service we are so un happy-Asscher media start to sending bill for does not work phone line and TV channels-they never repair-no good communication-rude and poor service-making up down customer life- like a doggy company-stolen your money with out your permission-do not give them any direct debit never ever-Their complaint system disaster/never help /do not believe Please be careful before start to Jake Wand and his Asscher media, They can block your phone line -they can charge you unused service They can bully you about your credit scoring they are specialist about this Do you imagine you are not using their service they still charging you and making your life up down They are returning your line without your permission-even your proof BT account-like a mafia style Jake Wand's company send me very high bill - never send detail of bill for un used service - Numerous phone calls-emails has not been good resolve Please Do Not return your line Asscher after will start disaster like my line-your line should not under their control. DO NOT USE JAKE WAND AND HIS TELEPHONE COMPANY'S SERVICES.

This is not the first time i heard about JAKE WAND AND HIS COMPANY IN WEST AMSTERDAM. Fortunately, I hardly go to this....

Jake Wand is a fraud and scam artist. many of my friends have done business with him previously and all of them have negative feedback about Jake Wand's company.

View more comments (1)

Jake Wand

Jake Wand embezzeled money from our company and myself personally. Jake Wand was introduced to me by a "mutual" friend (who i learned later had not known Jake for more than a week). Against my better judgment i invited Jake into our project hoping he could deliver what he promised - to successfully pitch our company to industry insiders that he said he had done business with on numerous occasions. The truth is that Jake doesnt really "know" anyone except those that jake has already scammed. Everyone needs to finally admit that no-one really knows who this guy named Jake Wand is... An investigator we retained learned that he has no formal education, has never filed taxes or recieved legitimate w-2 income, has scammed his way into owning several small businesses (and then destroyed each after milking every dime), and has had at least 10 addresses over just the past few years (a usual sign of a *** artist). He wiggled his way into our lives and then cleaned us out. We have reported Jake to the authorities who have told us an investigation was actually already underway. I am writing this in order to stop this guy from continuing his determined scamming of family after family. If you have information on his current "operations" you should notify the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. You'll be glad you did! Quote this article on your site | Views: 1179Jake Wand Complaints Comments (51) 51. Written by Troy Jackson, on 17-02-2010 21:28 I know this character very very well and your exactly right. He's a real slim-ball. He's great at seducing you into working with him, and then one day you wake up realizing he's just a jobless party-animal who smooches off of everyone. Not sure if he's ever made an honest buck Page 5 of 5Jake Wand embezzeled money from our company and myself personally. Jake Wand was introduced to me by a "mutual" friend (who i learned later had not known Jake for more than a week). Against my better judgment i invited Jake into our project hoping he could deliver what he promised - to successfully pitch our company to industry insiders that he said he had done business with on numerous occasions. The truth is that Jake doesnt really "know" anyone except those that jake has already scammed. Everyone needs to finally admit that no-one really knows who this guy named Jake Wand is... An investigator we retained learned that he has no formal education, has never filed taxes or recieved legitimate w-2 income, has scammed his way into owning several small businesses (and then destroyed each after milking every dime), and has had at least 10 addresses over just the past few years (a usual sign of a *** artist). He wiggled his way into our lives and then cleaned us out. We have reported Jake to the authorities who have told us an investigation was actually already underway. I am writing this in order to stop this guy from continuing his determined scamming of family after family. If you have information on his current "operations" you should notify the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. You'll be glad you did! Quote this article on your site | Views: 1173Jake Wand ComplaintsComments (45) 41. Written by Reliable Source, on 26-07-2010 02:05 Let me share what i know about Jake wand. Jake Wand is one of the most unsavory characters you could possibly encounter. He seems genuine on the surface, but beware, he will rob you blind in a heartbeat (literally). He has conned countless people and stole millions!!! He is a master at manipulating people. DO NOT BELIEVE his "smoke and mirrors" routine. He is shameless and will say anything to appease you, often times resulting in handing over more "investment money". Notice how he will always paint himself to be the martyr. He is no doubt reading these posts, which is why you see a poorly argued stance from a character called J... (could this be the "music man" himself) For the love of god, who would possibly spend their own time trying to clean up Jake's crumbling image. He will undoubtedly throw anyone he can think of under the bus in order to save his skin. *** NEWs UPDATE*** the door is being shut on MR WAND and this is causing him to come out of hiding, sniffing for money. STAY AWAY! The END IS NEAR!!!!! Report 42. Written by Truth Machine, on 23-07-2010 15:37 "Spin Central" so I get a phone call letting me know that the "Music Man" Himself is on his way to Nashville. If he owes you money may be a place to catch him. That is if you can get to him before they arrest him. Dude. Come get your money!! According to my source he is bringing his band to town. This should be interesting.Report 43. Written by J..., on 09-06-2010 11:47 I personally know Jake Wand and he has made honest money in his life, people with business make bad decisions and sometimes mistakes hard to come back from, but noone succeeds without 1st failing and learning from their mistakes. He has fallen on hard times as well as every other business owner in this economy, but from the 2000 to 2007 he had a successful business that was booming! The adult thing would be to not post negative things about other people when you haven't 1st researched his entire history, yes you may have had a bad experience but every business has a few bad experiences. Grow up people!Report 44. Written by Jay Saunders, on 18-02-2010 13:37 I'll answer your question Troy, he's never made an honest buck. This guy's got more Skeletons in his closet than Lou Pearlman. In fact, he's basically just a younger skinny version of Lou, a real fruad if i ever saw one. Watch out or you'll lose your last dollar with this guy. Report 45. Written by Troy Jackson, on 17-02-2010 21:28 I know this character very very well and your exactly right. He's a real slim-ball. He's great at seducing you into working with him, and then one day you wake up realizing he's just a jobless party-animal who smooches off of everyone. Not sure if he's ever made an honest buck31. Written by TN DA, on 13-10-2010 16:41 For those that need a little peace of mind... Jake Wand has been incarcerated in a Florida jail for violating a restraining order and assault. He is also wanted by the state of Oregon and now here in Tennessee for charges of criminal simulation, forgery, criminal impersonation, and theft.Report 32. Written by Response, on 26-09-2010 09:08 You guys are such losers. Jealous and have been manangers who just can't cut it. Ignore them Jake.Report 33. Written by Dont Believe the HYPE, on 04-09-2010 15:10 First Thing First: Any positive comments for Jake Wand are written by Jake Wand (even if posted as "bill keever") There would not be a page like this if Jake was a respectable business man. This site exists simply to expose vermin like Jake Wand and allow others to broadcast their experience to other in the hopes noone else will have to go through the misery of knowing Jake Wand Best Advise: Stay Far Away from Jake Wand

View more comments (2)
Review
#209770 Review #209770 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jake Wand in Winter Park, Florida - Jacob Wand

Delusional

Its funny. Why don't you use your real name?

Naw its more fun to be a coward and post total bs anonymously.....

This WILL be fun to watch!!!!!

I hear thru the grapevine he has a thing for the lifestyle. Too bad it was fake and with other peoples money!

So you have stolen conned litterally hundreds of thousands of dollars from people all over the US and out...for years..Jetting around pretending to be single rich and a friend to the famous..SO what I want to know is where is all the money?? Where are you hiding allllllll that money??

Or has it gone.....UP UP and UP ?? :upset

Its sad that it makes you feel more of a man/woman to bash someone online to the world yet hide behind an identity, if you truly felt this way you'd have no problem expressing who you are and also own your opinion!

As far as the restraining order and assault, lets be REAL - seriously, if you people REALLY know Jake you'd know assault on any person is IMPOSSIBLE!

Again Grow up -the past is the past - watch him move on and leave you in his past!

View more comments (4)
Review
#209767 Review #209767 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jake Wand in Winter Park, Florida - Liar and a Theif

Review
#209763 Review #209763 is a subjective opinion of poster.

From all of the people Jake Wand has used/abused

Jake, here are but a few words from those of us who you have used/abused/conned or lied to: Enjoy. Great reading for you while you are searching for your next victim........... God sees through you and your lies and deception and you can not lie to him. He sees you. You will use anyone and anything to get what you want. You don't have a conscience, you have no morals, and you have a black heart. How can you sleep or even look in a mirror? Knowing you have done all of us so wrong? We are forced to go to family members to survive while you are out there jetting around on our money.

HEY KENDAL C GOD bless you i pray for you every night now :grin :grin

Jake Wand is still alive? I figured someone would have greased him by now. Such a slimball does not deserve to walk this earth.

This is not only THE BEST poem I have ever read its the most honest!!! Whoever you are...your good!

#208816

FRO GIGOLO

Layen in a …Lonely Bed,

Thoughts of you rollen through my head,

Kinda like all that *** money rolls through your corporate accounts…,

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nahnavada Yada Yada…,

Don’t know what suddenly reminded me of you,

Maybe it was something I heard today that wasn’t true..,

Or Maybe it was another check that bounced on me today,

La La La La Liar ….Oh yea…gotta find another buyer sang it…,

Oh baby I can still smell the scent of your weekly pedicures,

As I wonder how many STD’s have a cure,

And the night wind whispers to me……..

Chorus:

Oh think of what coulda been,

You and I written letters to one another from the pen,

All the trouble we coulda gotten in…Yea baby,

How we could itched yea picked our sores.. and popped our meds,

Oh all the memories we coulda made runnen from the feds,

What I coulda had….If I’d only not let go….,

Of my Fro Gigolo,

I don’t know what I missed the most hmm,

Was it liven a lie or was it getten choked,

Maybe it was how I was forced,

Or you being seen hangen from my porch,

All the photos you mysteriously showed up in,

All the people who were really not my friend,

Oh so much to miss …does the list ever end,

Chorus:

Screamen Growlen Howlen,

Pullen Out your hair,

Hitten yourself , locken me in a room,

Remember whatcha did there,

So much to love so much to love yea…

Why did I let go….

Of my Fro Gigolo,

It’s really true what you often say,

Things are not always as they appear,

I thought in you I was getten a prince,

Instead I got The Duke of Rear,

And a buncha checks that didn’t clear,

Lost my house, lost my car, lost my job, lost my money,

Oh whata sweet sweet honey,

To top it all you are a deadbeat too,

Oh how I wished I woulda had a clue,

But Life aint over I can start anew yea I am through,

You’ll fade to a distant memory of long ago,

When I’m on Dr. Phil with 100’s I don’t know,

Talken bout that ol crazy big haired gigolo….

View more comments (4)
Review
#206198 Review #206198 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jake Wand - Fraudster & Scam Artist

I agree, Jake Wand is an unsavory *** who will ruin your life...

Give it up K

Kendall you are pathetic. So late to the party.KShR5

1. Written by Right This is so silly on February 21, 2012

2. Written by LoL Really? on February 21, 2012

this is so funny

I think everyone posting here is going to end up with there very own pissed site sleep tight

It's all with a stroke of the key

2. Written by Lori And Kendal on February 21, 2012

:x

:zzz

this is so funny

I think everyone posting here is going to end up with there very own pissed site ;) sleep tight

It's all with a stroke of the key

1. Written by Lori on February 21, 2012

2. Written by Lori And Kendal on February 21, 2012

You'll be glad you did! 0

Written by Delusional,

you know lori, what goes around, comes around. now that all your devious behavior and out right lies are surfacing, it is only a matter of time before you are in a trap for which there is no way out.

i really feel sorry for you in a way. trapped in a fantasy world of lies and make believe. what are you going to do when you are older, your looks have faded, all your real friends have abandoned you because of your inner devious character, and the only remaining friends are shallow, internet text buddies that really do not give a hoot about you??

29. Written by checked your mail lately? on March 23, 2011

|  Retrieve More...

test

He loves me! I am the only one (according to what you all say) he has never used....funny how that works!

Delusional

Lori M. Dean Criminal, liar, adulterer, *** (well maybe that is not so bad :zzz )and generally mentally ill person who loves to continue to post lies and innuendo in an attempt to "control" the people around her.

Delusional

There is now definitive proof that Lori D. has committed five counts of forgery on Bank of America. Cannot wait to see her again to hear her "excuse" on this!

Let;s see...she is now being sued for theft of her clients funds and now will be served for forgery! See link which will be posted.

Can't wait to see what the next day will reveal about Lori. Wow. It is true that what goes around comes around!

She thinks she is soooo smart. Hmmm

We never received a notice nor our company...........which means he still owes us.............hmmmmmmm.

nice to know!!!

How was this conman able to bankrupt???

2. Written by Fake Jake, on 12-04-2011 20:20

that happen?? Papers papers papers

She thinks she is soooo smart. Hmmm

#271977

:grin

She thinks she is soooo smart. :p

5. Written by Delusional, on 08-04-2011 00:52

Lori

what a *** joke. Loved and in love???

who the *** do you love...Kelly? Jake? Mike? Beau? Car salesman? Tim? etc etc

you are a *** *** who follows the money!BEWARE GENTLEMEN this *** will hang with you till the money runs out!

You have been warned.....

Delusional

I have heard that Lori D is now being sued for fraud. (Check court records) THAT is calling the kettle black!

She thinks she is so smart yet she has no idea what is coming her way. Lori is a user and has mover on to the next poor sucker/guy....

And one more thing... Apparently if your mother

is attractive he will will go for that too ...

Poor JM.

things, your credit will be ruined, and you will be left

responsible for all the debts. Apparently according to

public records, if you have a child by him, he will

neglect that responsibility too! So... Watch that Pot callen

the Kettle Black.... You have been warned.

Who do you love Jake? Lori, Jordan, Tina, Kendal,

things, your credit will be ruined, and you will be left

responsible for all the debts. Apparently according to

public records, if you have a child by him, he will

neglect that responsibility too! So... Watch that Pot callen

the Kettle Black.... You have been warned.

Lori

what a *** joke. Loved and in love???

who the *** do you love...Kelly? Jake? Mike? Beau? Car salesman? Tim? etc etc

You have been warned.....

Your just jealous. I'm happy.

Live with it. I will tell the truth. To everyone. :).

Your horrible and evil. God guides me and I'm loved in love and your sad and sit in your lies.

Lol. God be with you.

California dreaming L D?

Give up stop trying to live in Jakes Life give up. play with your own friends everyone will know what you are L D

Donald Hillis hmmm?? what secrets do we keep Lori?

Your times up everyone knows now! Your full of lies. This is about you! And the way you deceive everyone. People are finding the truth and we are not going to stand by any longer. Your game is OVER !!! You will be lucky not to end up in jail. Hope your having fun.

You should know better than to lie to the people that you have lied to.

It's time for you to PAY for what you have done!!!!

Donald Hillis hmmm?? what secrets do we keep Lori?

You should know better than to lie to the people that you have lied to

LoL what are you worried about someone finding out your full of lies ? 2. Written by Delusional, on 23-03-2011 18:37

lets see. who could be constantly trying to push these truthful posts dowm? Hmmmmm?

3. Written by Don't care who you are, on 23-03-2011 16:40

2. Written by Delusional, on 23-03-2011 18:37

3. Written by Don't care who you are, on 23-03-2011 16:40

3. Written by checked your mail lately?, on 23-03-2011 11:09

4. Written by Not a scared girl, on 23-03-2011 11:09

5. Written by PS I'm not Lori, on 23-03-2011 10:33

4. Written by still here :), on 22-03-2011 16:19

You should know better than to lie to the people that you have lied to.

Jake Wand is a world class *** artist that purports to be an "almost famous" music producer and publisher. He usually preys on novice but wealthy entrepreneurs who want to get into the music business. He surrounds himself with unwarry professionals in an attempt to provide his enterprise with some semblance of legitamacy. The truth is Jake Wand is and always has been an unemployed, uneducated and untalented music industry want-a-be that uses people in elaborate "venture" schemes to steal money. He leverages other people's good names and influence to work schemes that always have one result - money leaving your pocket into his. He throws lavish parties with other people's money and credit cards to target the wealthy but inexperienced. He is your friend as long as you are paying the bills. Once the money stops, he's on to the next pigeon. Be careful! What begins with name dropping usually ends with him cleaning out your bank accounts. He'll show you pictures of himself with famous musicians (Rolling Stones are his favorites), and tell you that he has a phenominal project with key industry elite. Once you realize that he's also swindling those industry elite, its too late. He's spent your money and off to the next guy. Although his schemes have landed him in jail on numerous occassions, he just remakes himslef and begins again. Word to the wise - stay clear of him. Dont even give him a foothold. I thought i was keeping him at arm's length, but before i knew it he had cheated half my family out of thousands. If you want to get into the music industry, hire a real manager, producer or entertainment lawyer and leave Mr. Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van! Good luck!

You should know better than to lie to the people that you have lied to.

In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping

2. Written by hmmm, on 20-03-2011 14:11

3. Written by hmmm, on 20-03-2011 14:11

4. Written by Jake Wand, on 20-03-2011 14:04

Jake Wand told me he was a respected vintage guitar dealer. He dropped names of famous people and convinced me to take several of my best vintage guitars on consignment. He also showed me pictures of several rare guitars he said that he owned and would sell to me. I gave him $10,000 down on a Les Paul Gold Top. He made off with two guitars worth in excess of $40,000 and $10,000 in cash. Then he vanished. Doesnt return calls or emails and I cant find him. The authorities say this isnt the first time he has done this to people. Beware of Jake Wand

2. Written by hmmm, on 20-03-2011 14:11

3. Written by hmmm, on 20-03-2011 14:11

4. Written by Jake Wand, on 20-03-2011 14:04

You should know better than to lie to the people that you have lied to.

Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van! Good luck!

Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van! Good luck!

Doesnt return calls or emails and I cant find him.

The authorities say this isnt the first time he has done this to people. Beware of Jake Wand!

Lori all the people in your life will know you secrets.

Jake Wand embezzeled money from our company and myself personally. Jake Wand was introduced to me by a "mutual" friend (who i learned later had not known Jake for more than a week). Against my better judgment i invited Jake into our project hoping he could deliver what he promised - to successfully pitch our company to industry insiders that he said he had done business with on numerous occasions. The truth is that Jake doesnt really "know" anyone except those that jake has already scammed. Everyone needs to finally admit that no-one really knows who this guy named Jake Wand is... An investigator we retained learned that he has no formal education, has never filed taxes or recieved legitimate w-2 income, has scammed his way into owning several small businesses (and then destroyed each after milking every dime), and has had at least 10 addresses over just the past few years (a usual sign of a *** artist). He wiggled his way into our lives and then cleaned us out. We have reported Jake to the authorities who have told us an investigation was actually already underway. I am writing this in order to stop this guy from continuing his determined scamming of family after family. If you have information on his current "operations" you should notify the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. You'll be glad you did.

#262095

This blog is not about you we know who you are Mark. You need help.

lets type your name into google lol. Thats what i thought??

you get what you put out dont you? BIG BOY Jake, could help you one-day if you ask nice we dont care about you and your 90% lies and some truth this is bigger than you

#262088

702-726-0582 your the loser brother. If you are who you say you are.

thats what i thought ??? dont hide??? whats your problem?

You must have alot of time on your hands now days? your a loser and need God in your life

#262080

What's really funny, is that you cheated on your wife and came to Nashville like you were something that you really are not an slept with tons of girls and you were married. Didn't even tell anyone you had a kid.

That my son is not a upstanding man.

Loser. Still blaming others. Try taking responsibility. Oh no.

You would rather blame others. No one listens or believe you anymore!!!

#262074

#262073

So she's married. Lol.

Who cares? She didn't take my guitars. You did. What a loser.

She didn't even k ow you then. Going to blame someone else on that one too?

#262053

Lori you should be ashamed. You have hurt so many bystanders.

And you have played friends of very important people. you have know idea what kind of ripple affect you have caused.

You thought you could kick a broke man when he was down and it all would be ok ???

really??? Good job Lori.

44. Written by Jay Saunders, on 18-02-2010 13:37

45. Written by Troy Jackson, on 17-02-2010 21:28

2. Written by Back to the truth, on 17-03-2011 21:23

6. Written by back to the truth, on 09-03-2011 17:49

Just want everyone to know...I'm still here. The one who initially started and still have the original complaint...

2. Written by Back to the truth, on 17-03-2011 21:23