Jake Wand is a world class *** artist that purports to be an "almost famous" music producer and publisher.  He usually preys on novice but wealthy entrepreneurs who want to get into the music business.  He surrounds himself with unwarry professionals in an attempt to provide his enterprise with some semblance of legitamacy.  The truth is Jake Wand is and always has been an unemployed, uneducated and untalented music industry want-a-be that uses people in elaborate "venture" schemes to steal money.  He leverages other people's good names and influence to work schemes that always have one result - money leaving your pocket into his.  He throws lavish parties with other people's money and credit cards to target the wealthy but inexperienced.  He is your friend as long as you are paying the bills.  Once the money stops, he's on to the next pigeon.  Be careful!  What begins with name dropping usually ends with him cleaning out your bank accounts.  He'll show you pictures of himself with famous musicians (Rolling Stones are his favorites), and tell you that he has a phenominal project with key industry elite.  Once you realize that he's also swindling those industry elite, its too late.  He's spent your money and off to the next guy.  Although his schemes have landed him in jail on numerous occassions, he just remakes himslef and begins again.  Word to the wise - stay clear of him.  Dont even give him a foothold.  I thought i was keeping him at arm's length, but before i knew it he had cheated half my family out of thousands. If you want to get into the music industry, hire a real manager, producer or entertainment lawyer and leave Mr. Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van!  Good luck!

Had an Experience with Jake Wand?

Comments

Lori M. Dean Criminal, liar, adulterer, *** (well maybe that is not so bad )and generally mentally ill person who loves to continue to post lies and innuendo in an attempt to "control" the people around her.

What Lori does not realize is that her pretty little world of lies and manipulation is about to come crashing down around her. Mark my words, and tune in for more developments.

This WILL be fun to watch!!!!!

Heard about this site from a friend and wanted to let everyone know that we also had an experience with jake wand.He joined us in business lied stole and then left the business in ruins and debt.

We were forced to sell and didn't have our inventory. Wish we had this site before we fell for his "I was a motorcycle super star" what a liar!! A guy a couple towns over web said that he found out that he came back a couple years ago and lost his ***.

Hopefully what goes around comes around and if he tries to sell you anything.....Please make sure it's not stolen first.

Jake Wand is a world class *** artist that purports to be an "almost famous" music producer and publisher.  He usually preys on novice but wealthy entrepreneurs who want to get into the music business.  He surrounds himself with unwarry professionals in an attempt to provide his enterprise with some semblance of legitamacy.  The truth is Jake Wand is and always has been an unemployed, uneducated and untalented music industry want-a-be that uses people in elaborate "venture" schemes to steal money.  He leverages other people's good names and influence to work schemes that always have one result - money leaving your pocket into his.  He throws lavish parties with other people's money and credit cards to target the wealthy but inexperienced.  He is your friend as long as you are paying the bills.  Once the money stops, he's on to the next pigeon.  Be careful!  What begins with name dropping usually ends with him cleaning out your bank accounts.  He'll show you pictures of himself with famous musicians (Rolling Stones are his favorites), and tell you that he has a phenominal project with key industry elite..  Once you realize that he's also swindling those industry elite, its too late/.  He's spent your money and off to the next guy".  Although his schemes have landed him in jail on numerous occassions, he just remakes himslef and begins again'.  Word to the wise - stay clear of him|.  Dont even give him a foothold;.  I thought i was keeping him at...

Wand to carrying your instruments or driving your van!  Good luck!254c079

Jake Wand embezzeled money from our company and myself personally. Jake Wand was introduced to me by a "mutual" friend (who i learned later had not known Jake for more than a week). Against my better judgment i invited Jake into our project hoping he could deliver what he promised - to successfully pitch our company to industry insiders that he said he had done business with on numerous occasions. The truth is that Jake doesnt really "know" anyone except those that jake has already scammed. Everyone needs to finally admit that no-one really knows who this guy named Jake Wand is... An investigator we retained learned that he has no formal education, has never filed taxes or recieved legitimate w-2 income, has scammed his way into owning several small businesses (and then destroyed each after milking every dime), and has had at least 10 addresses over just the past few years (a usual sign of a *** artist). He wiggled his way into our lives and then cleaned us out. We have reported Jake to the authorities who have told us an investigation was actually already underway. I am writing this in order to stop this guy from continuing his determined scamming of family after family. If you have information on his current "operations" you should notify the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. You'll be glad you did!

Delusional